Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dissertation Outlining

Self-centered Style

Now that that last translation project is finally done, I made a bit of progress on my dissertation, incorporating notes I took down whilst reading Reading Autobiography: A Guide for Interpreting Life Narratives several weeks ago. It's upsetting to look back and see how slow my progress has been, but on the bright side, it's nice to see that taking good notes actually makes a difference.

In fact, I realize that at this stage, I think I have to combine real, honest-to-goodness writing with a more peremptory, brainstorm-friendly method of accumulating notes. This note-based outline of my first chapter will be my first attempt at doing just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terms and topics

About Me

My photo
We are all wanderers along the way.