Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tumblr Audio Posts



T. C. Boyle, an author I recite from in my latest audio post. Seen here dancing with Jane Austen, apparently: for more go to his website.


Tumblr has a really great feature that lets you call a phone number and speak for up two minutes, thus creating an audio post. I'm starting to do these to leave a few audio notes -- mainly poems is what I'm thinking of doing, since poetry is better read aloud, and I'll be able to look the poem up again easily on the Tumblr blog, at least in theory. Other possibilities: excerpts from fiction, or even out-loud brainstorming sessions. My entries are here:

Wandermonkey.tumblr.com

Unfortunately it does not seem easy to repost these to blogger, but I'll give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terms and topics

About Me

My photo
We are all wanderers along the way.