Friday, December 4, 2009

Thursday, December 3



Kung Fu Panda: It's almost like studying


Notes on the day

I still didn't get anything done on my thesis, but I did get all of my papers graded, which provided the great feeling of accomplishment that comes with any task completed. This, in turn, will hopefully encourage to complete more.

I took off the afternoon and went on errands: groceries, bike shop, library. I read a bit from Girl Rebel, and I should have finished the book, but decided to watch Kung Fu Panda with A. instead. Over dinner and before the movie A. and I had an animated discussion focused on how we might write an erotic science fiction story. I took a single note:

"1069.cn -- what a terrible name for a short story!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terms and topics

About Me

My photo
We are all wanderers along the way.