Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Week of March 17



Scene from Adaptation dramatizing the McKee story seminar. Never thought when I first saw this film that I would take the seminar!


It's spring break at the University. Goals for me:

  1. Finish fellowship application (check!)
  2. Finish the Yang Jiang Translation (probably not possible, but one must keep trying)
  3. Put in some time at the Tretter Collection (check!)
  4. Keep reading classical poems. I have in mind now a story that would use the Qingli-era poetry I've been looking at. Something that would really sum up the "spirit of the age." (those are both direct quotes and air quotes)
  5. Attend the Robert McKee story seminar. That's my spring break activity this year! I just wish I had more of a Nicholas Cage look for this.

  6. Keep up the "career search project" together with A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terms and topics

About Me

My photo
We are all wanderers along the way.