Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Missed Opportunity



毛澤東 雙影:天安門上 By Yu Youhan


Back in Minnesota, it's time for spring cleaning and preparation for the new semester.

I'm officially committed to more significant readings in Chinese art. When Tang Xiaobing visited the University, I was inspired to order this volume:

Valerie C Doran; Wen Liao. China's new art, post-1989 (Hou ba jiu Zhongguo xin yishu). Hong Kong: Hanhart T Z Gallery, 1993.



However, I was unable to do more than page through it before the end of the semester, and now I must send it back to the libraries of Ohio State. I'll order it again, though, and read it with interest next time.

Wait a sec, it now looks to me like our library owns this item. I suppose multiple entries in the WorldCat allowed me to make the ILL order even though it's right here. Well, shoot, I'll pick it up again at Wilson!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terms and topics

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are all wanderers along the way.