Sunday, January 17, 2010

A reminder about the Bible



The Wedding at Cana, from Siena


I went to the First Presbyterian Church in Mineral Wells, TX this morning and heard an old, old presbyter ramble on about life's "journey." I was far from satisfied with his sermon, but after so long not attending church I sure did enjoy hearing a sermon.

I know I don't have time to focus much on the Bible in my current line of thinking, but I want to note here just a few passages that I may come back to, and I would like to start a file that can contain various thoughts I have about Biblical texts as they come up -- because they do come up. Intermittently these days, but always they are there.

Isaiah's call to celebrate; the wedding at Cana:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Terms and topics

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are all wanderers along the way.